Being accused of a crime is a serious matter. In many cases, the help of an experienced defense lawyer can make a huge difference in the outcome.
If you or a loved one is facing charges, I can provide advice and personalized representation. I have helped many people in the Columbia area resolve criminal matters of all kinds, fighting for their legal rights and/or negotiating on their behalf, as necessary.
Protecting The Rights Of The Accused
At Mingus Law Office, I defend clients in a wide variety of municipal and state criminal matters, ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies with much higher stakes. I can provide representation if you have been accused of:
- A crime against property such as theft, shoplifting, and larceny
- Assault charges, including domestic assault
- Drug charges involving marijuana, prescription drugs, cocaine or meth, such as possession or possession with intent to distribute
- DWI or another serious driving violation
- Minor in possession (MIP) charges, including those stemming from campus parties or the use of a fake ID
- Campus offenses occurring at The University Of Missouri-Columbia, Stevens College, and Columbia College
- Juvenile offenses
I evaluate and handle each case on an individual basis. You may have multiple options when it comes to defending yourself.
Contact A Boone County Criminal Defense Attorney For A Free Consultation
As an experienced Columbia, Missouri, criminal law attorney, I can help you understand your legal rights, and I can defend you in court against a wide variety of criminal charges. Contact me for a free consultation regarding your case.